Javy Coffee is looking for a bright and motivated Head of Performance Creative who will be responsible for developing and leading our DTC creatives with a focus on paid social. The ideal candidate will have strong creative and analytical skill sets. You should be able to A/B test content, analyze data, and optimize best performing content to ultimately scale across a variety of platforms. Head of Performance Creative is expected to work cross-functionally and must be detail-oriented, creative, and understand performance marketing.
Our biggest focus for 2022 is TikTok. While we have over 100M organic views on TikTok we also have significant ad spend. TikTok is very fast paced, trend oriented, and UGC focused which requires a lot of attention.
- Identify emerging trends within top social media platforms.
- Develop and lead the creative systems and processes that fuel marketing growth.
- Analyze data to make informed decisions on how to scale content styles.
- Make sure that creatives are constantly improving to beat KPI's.
- Help to scale content creator programs and develop strategies to drive sales, grow brand awareness and generate high-performing content.
- Manage a your team of Video Editors and Content Creators to ensure proper deliverables of specified paid social campaigns from implementation to optimization, ensuring it delivers in-line with time, budget & overall paid strategy.
- Gather campaign data and produce reports inclusive of performance analysis, providing a full overview of successes & growth opportunities against key objectives.
- Experience in digital marketing programs (paid/organic) required for DTC brands.
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape, influencers, content creators, trends, and platforms.
- Proven success developing and executing performance marketing focused creatives.
- Self-starter who is results oriented and gives 110%.
- Highly organized and motivated with the ability to constantly multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player & practitioner who can interact and communicate effectively with internal team members.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience and success in Performance Marketing or Creatives.
- Experience in optimizing operational processes.
- Competitive PTO, Salary, and Bonus structure